Friday, July 17, 2009

night out

Went with my officemates yesterday to the Moon & Sixpence pub. Had two glasses of juice called lemon, lime and bitter. The first glass was a treat by Bill. The second one was included with the hamburger meal I ordered. I don’t know what got into Bill that he paid for our drinks.

Moon & Sixpence’s interior is charming and the ambiance is cosy but the food? Whoa! It’s so expensive! The burger I ordered, which is one of the cheapest on the menu, costs more than what I’d pay for an authentic Italian pizza good for two. Anyway, it was a good night. It’s nice to hang out with people at work outside the office environment.


(note: pictures were downloaded from a website)

1 comment:

Adelle said...

Kakainggit ka talaga, girl..but am happy soo happy for you..have fun fun..and take care all the time. :)