I’ve heared comments about him even before I saw him and those comments were not very flattering. Apparently, he is the kind of person whom you’d either hate or love.
In the first few weeks that I worked with him, he hardly spoke to me. The very few times that he did were when he would question my decisions and the new procedures our manager and I put in place while he was away for almost a year. He was such a pain in those first few weeks. I don’t know if it was deliberate on his part to be difficult – but that’s simply what he was – DIFFICULT.
Three months had passed and he is now a totally different person, to me at least. There are times that he can still be annoying but most of the time, I know others may not agree with me here, he’s nice, generous, and funny. He can be the sweetest person in the office when he’s in the mood, but unfortunately, his moods can change in a blink of an eye. Nevertheless, I’m grateful that we’re sharing a cubicle as his playfulness can light up my day when I’m blue.
In the first few weeks that I worked with him, he hardly spoke to me. The very few times that he did were when he would question my decisions and the new procedures our manager and I put in place while he was away for almost a year. He was such a pain in those first few weeks. I don’t know if it was deliberate on his part to be difficult – but that’s simply what he was – DIFFICULT.
Three months had passed and he is now a totally different person, to me at least. There are times that he can still be annoying but most of the time, I know others may not agree with me here, he’s nice, generous, and funny. He can be the sweetest person in the office when he’s in the mood, but unfortunately, his moods can change in a blink of an eye. Nevertheless, I’m grateful that we’re sharing a cubicle as his playfulness can light up my day when I’m blue.
Being alone in a foreign country can be lonely at times so it's good to have someone who can put a smile on my face when I need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment