Sunday, January 16, 2011

F.R.U.S.T.R.A.T.E.D!!!!!

I tried pairing my car’s bluetooth with my friend’s sony ericsson phone and it worked! Bakit yung sa E71 ayaw????!!!!???? I called Nokia last Thursday and they asked me to re-configure my phone which I did. But still, it didn’t work. The only result I got (suffered was more like it) was that I lost all my personal settings which took me more than two hours to re-set. Then today, I went to the Optus shop where I bought my phone. I brought with me all the paraphernalia because I already wanted to return the phone. Lo and behold, they don’t exchange nor refund phones! They can only repair it which will take around 2 weeks. May gulay! They are just interested in making a sale and after that the consumer is left on his own. Grrrrrrhhhhh!!!!!

My last resort is to go to Toyota and ask them to connect it for me. If it still doesn’t work….I think I’d be forced to sell my E71 and get another phone that would connect to my car kit. This time it won’t be Nokia!

No comments: