Monday, January 31, 2011

be careful of what you wish for

Reklamo kasi ng reklamo na walang pumapansin sa kanya, na nagsasayang lang sya ng oras at pera sa kakaintay na may magparamdam.

Ayan, may pumansin na nga pero imbes na tuwa ang ihatid sa kanya, pagkadismaya ang idinulot.

Mag-kape ka na lang kaya?

~ 0 ~

This next post is about my vanity. You are most welcome to skip it.

The picture below was taken from my new phone. Apparently it's got 3.2 megapixel but the result doesn't look like it. It's more like 1 meg instead of 3.2.

I think my grape diet is somehow paying off but I feel weak and sleepy most of the time. But...but...but... that will not stop me from dieting! I'm dying to get rid of the excess fat I gained last year due to KATAKAWAN!

The price of uncontrolled eating....

~ 0 ~

Toyota will replace my stereo for free!!!!

I got a call from them this morning asking me if I can bring my car to their shop on Wednesday so they can install my new toy. Of course I said YES!

Whooohoooo!!! Hopefully this will solve my bluetooth problem.

No comments: