Friday, October 19, 2012

brunch party

I invited Sylvia and her family for brunch tomorrow.  I'm so excited about this because I wanted to do this for the longest time now.  Finally it's going to be a reality.

Sylvia and her family is like my family here.  I just want to do something nice for them.  It's also her birthday last Wednesday and Peter's last month.  The brunch party is my gift to them.  I wish they'll enjoy it.

I'm serving them an Australian breakfast - sausages, bacon, eggs, bread, baked beans, and green salad.  Bub will bring the fruit platter.  Why not serve a Filipino breakfast you might ask.  Maselan ang tyan ni Sylvia and I don't think Australians are keen to have dried fish, vinegar, eggs, fried rice, and tomato for breakfast!

Having said this, I'm going to log off now as I still need to write the birthday card!

No comments: