Saturday, July 16, 2011

Maze and Synergy Park

The Maze


Synergy Park


~ 0 ~

Can I make a wish? Can I wish for the damage on my car's front bumper to go away?!? I don't know what got into me while driving through the entrance of The Maze but I hit one of the railings while going, maybe, 60kph! Biglaang hinto kasi dahil di ko napansin yung entrance. Tried my best to put on the brakes but it's not that easy when your speed is 110kph (that's the speed in the area).

It was purely a mis-judgement and lack of experience. Never been to that place before plus it was a long drive just to visit a park!

Lesson learned? Before going to a new place, familiarize yourself with the road, entrance, gate, etc. Google it and read the map! Don't just depend on your GPS.

Speaking of GPS. Marami na akong beses pinahamak nitong GPS na ito ha. Kung saan-saan ako pinapaikot-ikot. I still believe that reading the map is still the best.

On the bright side, I'm thankful that nothing happened to me or my brother or to Yaris' engine. There was no damage to the property either. Good thing the railing was made of wood. Tinusok lang uli ng kapatid ko sa lupa kaya parang walang nangyari. Yaris' bumper just needs to be replaced. Time to use my car's insurance.

I don't think I'll go back that place again.

No comments: