Friday, April 16, 2010

blessings after blessings

Whew! I thought I will never be able to access my blogger account again - I've forgotten my username! Hirap talaga ng tumatanda.

~ 0 ~

University started last March and we are now approaching midterms week. I might need to take some days off to review for my exams. Pray, pray pray! And review, review review!

~ 0 ~

I got my brand new car this afternoon!!!! Whooohooo!!! And for the first time in my life I've driven by myself - night time at that.

The last time I drove was in December pa. Kaya medyo kabado din ako. But Bill drove from Toyota to his place, then I drove from his place to mine and back. After I dropped him off, I was on my own. Good thing he lives just 15 minutes away.

Akala ko kakabahan ako ng husto pero hindi naman pala. Seguro pag wala kang choice mapipilitan ka talaga na maglakas ng loob.

I'll pick him up tomorrow morning and I'll do some driving on the freeway.

~ 0 ~

Getting this brand new Toyota car is in itself is a miracle. It was impossible for me to get a brand new car as my budget would not permit it but then God can make impossible things happen.

This car is actually more (and I mean, MORE) than what I prayed for. I prayed for a specific model and color but I was content to get the base model and a second-hand at that. Kasi nga limited ang budget ng lola. But God gave me a brand new one, top of the line model, the color that I prayed for, and best of all it was actually lower than my original budget.

Can you believe that?!?!?! Even Bill's parents can't! He is so envious of the sound system that he wanted to swap. No, he actually wanted to swap cars!!!

God, thank you so much!!! Thank you for your generosity, and indeed you delight in giving your children good gifts.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Makakatulog kaya ako ngyaong gabi???? :0)

No comments: