I think Australia (particularly Perth) is the only place in the world where December, the Christmas season, is hot, and I mean hot! The temperature ranges from 28-40. Beat that! But then again I may be wrong. Anyhow, this Christmas season is one of the best for me! From 24 December until this morning, my housemate and I were always out doing the things that we both enjoy - exploring and shopping. My only rest day was the 25th, I intentionally blocked out that date because I wanted to spend it with Someone. Just the two of us.
Below are some of the places we visited.
~ 0 ~
AQWA, 28 December
Bill trying his photography skill on the shark.
Lots of jelly fish.
I found Nemo!
Different plants and corals in the underworld...
~ 0 ~
Mullallo Beach, 28 December
From the AQWA, we went straight to Mullallo Beach where we had barbeque - our dinner!
A shot by Daljeen. I reckon it's a good shot.
~ 0 ~
Perth Mint, 29 Dec
At the entrance
Tourists never stop coming.
The main door.
I'm holding one of the world's biggest gold nugget ever found. Can't steal it though, got nowhere to hide it!
~ 0 ~
Perth Zoo, 29 December
~ 0 ~
Fremantle Prison, 30 December
Entrance to the prison.
This is what happens to you when you get locked in...you go crazy!
The three of us locked inside the....the...prison toilet!
Myself, Bill, and Daljeen (my housemate)
The courtyard.
Still in the courtyard.
~ 0 ~
New year's eve, 31 December
We went to The Cove, one of the best Indian restaurants here in Perth.
Myself, Bill, and Daljeen.
The food was yum!!!
After dinner, we proceeded to the Sheraton Hotel for the new year's countdown.
~ 0 ~
What a way to celebrate this holiday season! We all had so much fun!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment